With over 20 years' experience gained from designing and manufacturing for the commercial diving and rafting industry - and exported worldwide - ARK's range of Para-shape Lift Bags are tried and tested under some of the most demanding conditions in the world. The ARK range of open parachute Lift Bags is designed for commercial light salvage, object recovery, sub-sea scientific applications and underwater construction. While their single point attachment is ideal for lifting and moving underwater structures such as pipes, mooring blocks, templates and salvage, the main application is for lifting large objects from the seabed to the surface.
The Lift Bags are designed for single diver deployment and use; the Lift Bags are compact and portable, making them suitable for remote locations and small craft deployment.
Manufactured from marine-grade heavy duty PVC, with all seams and components joined with indestructible heat and HF welding technologies.
All the para-shape Lift Bags include a single-point webbing attachment point, and the canopy of the Lift Bag includes an external hoist point or handle, and a dump valve that is actuated with an extended dump line.
Built and tested in compliance with IMCA D-016 - Revision 3.
Optional extras include carry bags, custom branding and labelling.
Light Salvage, Object Recovery, Sub-sea Scientific Applications and Underwater Construction.
- Heavy Duty PVC and PU fabrics with exceptionally high breaking strength
- High Frequency and Rotary Hot air welded seams and construction
- Certified webbing straps used where required
- Webbing harness with fully enclosed loops over the top of the bags.
- Top and bottom operated dump valve with dump line to control buoyancy and ascent
- 6:1 minimum safety factor
- Delivered ready for immediate use
|MODELS||LIFT CAPACITY||HEIGHT||DIAMETER||WEIGHT||PACKED SIZE|
|LB 50||50 kg||750||450||0.6 kg||200 x 200 x 80 mm|
|LB 100||100 kg||1000||600||2 kg||200 x 200 x 100 mm|
|LB 250||250 kg||1300||900||3 kg||300 x 200 x 100 mm|
|LB 500||500 kg||1700||900||6 kg||500 x 300 x 200 mm|
|LB 1000||1000 kg||2200||1200||11 kg||600 x 400 x 200 mm|
|LB 2000||2000 kg||2600||1600||23 kg||750 x 400 x 300 mm|
|LB 3000||3000 kg||3200||1900||32 kg||800 x 400 x 300 mm|
|LB 5000||5000 kg||3600||2000||38 kg||900 x 500 x 300 mm|
Beyond our regular product range, we design and manufacture bespoke lift bags manufactured to customer specifications, both closed and open systems, with lift capacity from 25 Kg to 20 tonnes.
CUSTOMISATIONS & OPTIONS
- Branding - full colour logos or standard lettering/numbering - you supply logos and artwork or let us do it for you
- Additional D-rings or webbing attachments for securing inflation/salvage equipment or special applications
- Carry bag
If you'd like to know more contact us.